Friday, May 9, 2008

Bedtime for Blogger

Soooo, you've probably noticed the lack of posts on this blog. For a while, I was traveling and now I'm doing a bit of a spring cleanse, so I haven't been in tune with the co-op. After almost a year of blogging our meals, I think it's time to take a break and let myself feel okay about not updating.

I still have some old meals that I may get around to posting at some point. Someday, I may be back. Or someone else might take over the posting. Who knows? In the meantime, enjoy our past meals and try some of our recipes!

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!
I hope it's just a break and not gone forever! (or I hope someone else from Skyhouse will do some blogging).

I've loved reading this.

Anonymous said...

Im an omnivore and this food looks delicious! Perhaps its time to consider some changes. I had no idea that kind food could be like this.

Anonymous said...

you are a true artist! keep up the great work. we hope to visit DR someday. jp

Anonymous said...

i never thought that food could be soo good withough meat

nipsum said...

How do you do.